We’re seeking a Payroll Coordinator who will assist in the coordination of FES accounting activities and payroll processes. The ideal candidate will love everything payroll, have experience in processing payroll or accounting and thrive on working in a dynamic fast paced environment.
There’s no such thing as a typical day but there are a few things you can expect as a Payroll Coordinator. In addition to processing payroll, this position will be responsible for setting up and managing agency garnishments according to the orders received, audit payroll and tax information, assist in keeping accurate records and support a broad range of payroll and accounting functions for the organization.
In short, we’re looking for a team-oriented, highly motivated individual with a willingness to learn and make a difference. You’ll be part of a dedicated and supportive team that helps move you and our organizations forward.
What you’ll need!
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or business with emphasis in accounting preferred; Associate’s degree (A.A.) in business or accounting, or equivalent from two-year College or technical school.
- 5 years professional experience in payroll processing and payroll-related endeavors and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Experience working with payroll and HRIS platforms, especially Automatic Data Processing (ADP) and QuickBooks, a plus.
- Knowledge of State and Federal regulations with regard to employee pay and benefits, serving as the Company expert.
- Solid understanding of MS Office applications and proficiency in Excel.
- Exceptional analytical and critical thinking skills.
- Impeccable attention to detail
- Maintains a positive attitude, is responsive and always follows-through. You keep the good vibes going!
- Strong work ethic, integrity, and the will to win
- Successful completion of a background investigation is required.
If you are interested in joining one of our mission-driven teams, apply today and submit your resume, cover letter on our ADP WorkforceNow site at https://bit.ly/3t33Ytv or send via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Who We Are
FES is a nonprofit foundation that provides support to communities and nonprofit organizations so they can focus on fulfilling their missions. For over 30 years, FES has served the needs of those who serve their communities such as hospitals, schools, and other nonprofit organizations. We help these organizations with a professional image and promotion, with IT security, websites and with setting up or maintaining their networks.
Our experience gives us a unique understanding of the needs of the non-profit community along with the ability to develop time-saving, cost-effective solutions. We’re here to help. Our goal is to simplify life for the clients we serve.
Why Join Us
At FES, we hire the most talented people for our teams. We have a passion to provide support to communities and nonprofit organizations so they can succeed in fulfilling their missions. We support those who serve others. If you are a diligent professional who enjoys working with people, dreams about numbers and is ready to go the extra mile, then FES could be the perfect place for you!
What We Offer
- Support. We’ll provide a positive environment and provide you the tools for success.
- A fun Casual Work Environment
- We value a Work/Life Balance
- Benefits! (Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, and two retirement benefits with a 100% 401(k) match!)
- Want to continue your education? We can help with that! We offer tuition reimbursement up to $5,250 per calendar year.
- Ready for a vacation? Well, you are in luck! We provide employees with 10 paid holidays and 15 days of vacation.
Equal Opportunity Employer
FES takes affirmative action to insure that applicants with job related qualifications are employed and employees are treated when employed without regard to their race, color, religious creed, age, marital status, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender identity or expression, intellectual disability, mental disability or physical disability.