If you have experience in hypervisors, back-end SAN storage, databases, security and server and network administration and working within a highly secure environment, we want to hear from you. Our System/Network Administrators schedule and perform software installations and upgrades to operating systems and software packages. Daily tasks will include the need to support and maintain server applications, build and secure virtual servers/hypervisor clusters/hosts, deploy new or upgrades to network infrastructure related projects and ensure use of automation, data integrity and compliance. You’ll be assigned to support and maintain a variety of systems within our networks.
If this sounds like you, then you’ll definitely want to keep reading!
The perks of working at FES go far beyond our benefits package. When you join the FES family, you’re part of a dedicated and supportive team that helps implement new technologies that move you and our organizations forward. Our goal is to simplify life for the non-profit communities we serve by providing time-saving, cost effective solutions so our clients can focus on what truly matters, fulfilling their missions.
What you’ll need!
- Associate’s degree (A.A.) or equivalent from two-year college or technical school; or equivalent combination of education and experience. Bachelor’s degree in a technical discipline or equivalent, preferred.
- 3+ years of experience with server level hardware, strong understanding of IP networking and security principles.
- A team oriented candidate with advanced system administration experience and solid background in one or more of these areas:
- On premise complex Microsoft Exchange administration
- Clustered HA MSSQL and other HA SQL servers
- NVMe Flash/SSD/Hybrid SANs with extensive file server management
- Cisco IOS/JunoOS/RouterOS with advanced external routing
- Hybrid cloud administration and infrastructure planning (AWS/Azure/Private Cloud)
- SIP Telephony planning, deployment and support
- Brings solid experience configuring, deploying, installing, and troubleshooting clustered Linux and/or Windows servers and relevant hypervisors.
- Progressive responsibility with network administration, TCP/IP and other networking principles, Windows Domain/Active Directory management, software distribution, patch management, database management and Internet systems.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively and professionally, both verbally and in writing.
- Problem solves, thinks analytically, and is attentive to detail.
- Strong work ethic, integrity, and the will to win.
- Successful completion of a background investigation is required.
If you are interested in joining one of our mission-driven teams, apply today and submit your resume, cover letter on our ADP WorkforceNow site at https://bit.ly/3CkMiyB or send via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Who We Are
FES is a nonprofit that provides support to communities and nonprofit organizations so they can focus on fulfilling their missions. For over 30 years, FES has served the needs of those who serve their communities such as hospitals, schools, and other nonprofit organizations. We help these organizations with a professional image and promotion, with IT security, websites and with setting up or maintaining their networks.
Our experience gives us a unique understanding of the needs of the non-profit community along with the ability to develop time-saving, cost-effective solutions. We’re here to help. Our goal is to simplify life for the clients we serve.
At FES, we hire the most talented people for our teams and help build rewarding careers with our commitment to serving others. We have a passion to provide support to communities and nonprofit organizations so they can succeed in fulfilling their missions.
What We Offer
- Support. We’ll provide a positive environment and provide you the tools for success with annual performance reviews and opportunity for salary increases.
- A fun casual work environment that values a work/life balance.
- We reward candidates by offering competitive pay.
- Benefits! (medical, dental, vision, life insurance, and two retirement benefits with a 100% 401(k) match!)
- We value education and offer tuition reimbursement up to $5,250 per calendar year.
- We not only provide employees with 10 paid holidays every year, you’ll also receive15 days (3 weeks) of vacation and 10 days sick time annually.
Equal Opportunity Employer
FES takes affirmative action to insure that applicants with job related qualifications are employed and employees are treated when employed without regard to their race, color, religious creed, age, marital status, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender identity or expression, intellectual disability, mental disability or physical disability.