We’re seeking a Regional Account Manager who is responsible for selling Filament Essential Services to identified markets by contacting new customers and creating business opportunities. This individual will be assigned to a designated geographic area making contacts to potential and existing customers via on-site demonstrations, video conferences, telephone or email to qualify leads and sell our services. The ideal candidate is a systems thinker, excels in strategy, loves innovation and has a knack for building relationships and evaluating new opportunities to generate growth.
In addition to promoting and strengthening relationships between Filament Essential Services and its client community, this individual will develop and execute sales plans to achieve sales goals, coordinate with marketing efforts to ensure success in contact strategy and represent Filament in conferences and outside events. Candidates will reside within close proximity of our office location in Lincoln, Nebraska providing services to customers in Nebraska, Kansas and Oklahoma.
If this sounds like you, then you’ll definitely want to keep reading!
The perks of working at FES go far beyond our benefits package. When you join the FES family, you’re part of a dedicated and supportive team that helps move you and our organization forward. Our goal is to simplify life for the non-profit communities we serve by providing time-saving, cost effective solutions so our clients can focus on what truly matters, fulfilling their missions.
What you’ll need!
- A Bachelor’s degree in business or sales/marketing major preferred.
- A team oriented and highly motivated individual with 2 years of outside sales experience required; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Self-starter with proven, measurable track record of sales success, preferably in service item sales.
- Experience in conference and trade show exhibiting preferred, but not required.
- You are computer and systems savvy with a solid understanding of computer based software products with knowledge of Goldmine Contact Management system and MS Office applications.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to effectively present and negotiate to groups as well as individuals.
- Engaged in a culture of innovation and its positive impact on business growth.
- Embrace teamwork while supporting each other to meet the needs of our customers.
- Responsive and follows-through providing outstanding customer service.
- Successful completion of a background investigation is required.
If you are interested in joining one of our mission-driven teams, apply today and submit your resume, cover letter on our ADP WorkforceNow site at https://bit.ly/3sftrTJ or send via email to email@example.com.
Who We Are
FES is a nonprofit that provides support to communities and nonprofit organizations so they can focus on fulfilling their missions. For over 30 years, FES has served the needs of those who serve their communities such as hospitals, schools, and other nonprofit organizations. We help these organizations with a professional image and promotion, with IT security, websites and with setting up or maintaining their networks.
Our experience gives us a unique understanding of the needs of the non-profit community along with the ability to develop time-saving, cost-effective solutions. We’re here to help. Our goal is to simplify life for the clients we serve.
At FES, we hire the most talented people for our teams and help build rewarding careers with our commitment to serving others. We have a passion to provide support to communities and nonprofit organizations so they can succeed in fulfilling their missions.
What We Offer
- Support. We’ll provide a positive environment and provide you the tools for success with annual performance reviews and opportunity for salary increases.
- A fun casual work environment that values a work/life balance.
- We reward candidates by offering competitive pay.
- Benefits! (Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, and two retirement benefits with a 100% 401(k) match!)
- We value education and offer tuition reimbursement up to $5,250 per calendar year.
- We not only provide employees with 10 paid holidays every year, you’ll also receive 15 days (3 weeks) of vacation and 10 days sick time annually.
Equal Opportunity Employer
FES takes affirmative action to insure that applicants with job related qualifications are employed and employees are treated when employed without regard to their race, color, religious creed, age, marital status, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender identity or expression, intellectual disability, mental disability or physical disability.