We’re seeking a Security and Compliance Analyst who works in support of compliance and information security initiatives. This individual will be responsible for testing operations and technology internal controls primarily within the NIST SP 800-53r4 and r5 framework. This will include the accurate identification of controls, a review of corresponding procedural documentation (where provided), audit sampling and testing. The Security and Compliance Analyst may also interface with third party assessors, regulators, and clients under supervision. The ideal candidate is a systems thinker, excels in strategy and loves to problem solve and collaborate.
In addition, this position will assist the Vice President of Corporate Security in performing annual assessments of compliance with Laws, Regulations, and standards pertinent to FES and its affiliates. Candidates will reside within close proximity of our office location in Lincoln, Nebraska.
If this sounds like you, then you’ll definitely want to keep reading!
The perks of working at FES go far beyond our benefits package. When you join the FES family, you’re part of a dedicated and supportive team that helps move you and our organization forward. Our goal is to simplify life for the non-profit communities we serve by providing time-saving, cost effective solutions so our clients can focus on what truly matters, fulfilling their missions.
What you’ll need!
- A Bachelor’s degree in Information Systems, Business Administration, or equivalent professional experience.
- A team oriented individual with 1-3 years of internal or external audit experience in information security, technology compliance, or systems administration operations is preferred.
- Intermediate level knowledge of Information Security, Risk, and Compliance principles and processes is required.
- Exceptional analytical and critical thinking skills.
- Positive and approachable relationship skills, cultural awareness, and organizational prowess required to work effectively in a highly-matrixed organization.
- Capable of delivering results through a position of influence and communicating effective recommendations to management.
- Analyze the results of controls testing and determine the risk to the organization.
- Understand and implement best practices based on security frameworks such as NIST SP 800-53 and CSF.
- Successful completion of a background investigation is required.
If you are interested in joining one of our mission-driven teams, apply today and submit your resume, cover letter on our ADP WorkforceNow site at https://bit.ly/3F1Dfnw or send via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Who We Are
FES is a nonprofit that provides support to communities and nonprofit organizations so they can focus on fulfilling their missions. For over 30 years, FES has served the needs of those who serve their communities such as hospitals, schools, and other nonprofit organizations. We help these organizations with a professional image and promotion, with IT security, websites and with setting up or maintaining their networks.
Our experience gives us a unique understanding of the needs of the non-profit community along with the ability to develop time-saving, cost-effective solutions. We’re here to help. Our goal is to simplify life for the clients we serve.
At FES, we hire the most talented people for our teams and help build rewarding careers with our commitment to serving others. We have a passion to provide support to communities and nonprofit organizations so they can succeed in fulfilling their missions.
What We Offer
- We’ll provide a positive environment and provide you the tools for success with annual performance reviews and opportunity for salary increases.
- A fun Casual Work Environment that values a Work Life Balance.
- We reward candidates by offering competitive pay.
- Benefits! (Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, and two retirement benefits with a 100% 401(k) match!)
- We value education and offer tuition reimbursement up to $5,250 per calendar year.
- We not only provide employees with 10 paid holidays every year, you’ll also receive15 days (3 weeks) of vacation and 10 days sick time annually.
Equal Opportunity Employer
FES takes affirmative action to insure that applicants with job related qualifications are employed and employees are treated when employed without regard to their race, color, religious creed, age, marital status, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender identity or expression, intellectual disability, mental disability or physical disability.