If you have experience in server administration and working within a highly secure environment we want to meet you. Daily tasks will include the need to support and maintain server applications, build and rack servers, deploy new or upgrades to network infrastructure related projects and ensure data integrity and compliance. You will be assigned to support and maintain a variety of systems within our networks. At FES we help build rewarding careers with our commitment to serving others.
What you’ll need!
- Associate’s degree (A.A.) or equivalent from two-year college or technical school; or equivalent combination of education and experience. Bachelor’s degree in a technical discipline or equivalent, preferred.
- 1+ years of experience with server level hardware, strong understanding of IP networking and security principles.
- Solid experience configuring, deploying, installing, and troubleshooting Windows Linux and/or VMware servers
- Progressive responsibility with network administration, TCP/IP and other networking principles, Windows Doman/Active Directory management, software distribution, patch management, database management and Internet systems.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Problem Solving Skills
- Listening Skills
- Strong work ethic, integrity, and the will to win
- Successful completion of a background investigation is required.
If you are interested in joining one of our mission-driven teams, apply today and submit your resume, cover letter on our ADP WorkforceNow site athttps://bit.ly/3eaLFwh or send via email to email@example.com.
Who We Are
FES is a nonprofit foundation that provides support to communities and nonprofit organizations so they can focus on fulfilling their missions. For over 30 years, FES has served the needs of those who serve their communities such as hospitals, schools, and other nonprofit organizations. We help these organizations with a professional image and promotion, with IT security, websites and with setting up or maintaining their networks.
Our experience gives us a unique understanding of the needs of the non-profit community along with the ability to develop time-saving, cost-effective solutions. We’re here to help. Our goal is to simplify life for the clients we serve.
Why Join Us
At FES, we hire the most talented people for our teams. We have a passion to provide support to communities and nonprofit organizations so they can succeed in fulfilling their missions. We support those who serve others!
What We Offer
- Support. We’ll provide a positive environment and provide you the tools for success.
- Comprehensive Training Program
- Professional Growth and Career Development
- A fun Casual Work Environment
- We value a Work Life Balance
- Benefits! (Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, and two retirement benefits with a 100% 401(k) match!)
- Want to continue your education? We can help with that! We offer tuition reimbursement up to $5,250 per calendar year.
- Ready for a vacation? Well, you are in luck! We provide employees with 10 paid holidays and 15 days of vacation.
Equal Opportunity Employer
FES and The National Student Loan Program take affirmative action to insure that applicants with job related qualifications are employed and employees are treated when employed without regard to their race, color, religious creed, age, marital status, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender identity or expression, intellectual disability, mental disability or physical disability.