Our Financial Aid Operations Contact Specialist is responsible for assisting students and parents in completing the verification process for our partner schools making the federal financial aid verification process easier. The Specialist is responsible for answering questions during review of the FAFSA form and requested documentation received. This position communicates with students and/or parents via phone and email throughout the entire verification process.
What you’ll need!
- Problem-Solving Skills
- Listening Skills
- Superior communication skills
- Strong work ethic, integrity, and the will to win
- Strong attention to detail
- Stable work history
- Successful completion of a background investigation is required.
- Full-time hours M-F 10 am – 7 pm
Potential Starting Salary
- $31,200 Annually
Qualifications to Work Remotely When Required
- Ability to have a wired, high-speed internet connection
- Access to a secure work environment that includes a quiet space when conducting business related calls.
If you are interested in joining one of our mission-driven teams, apply today and submit your resume, cover letter on our ADP WorkforceNow site at https://bit.ly/31XIbIL or send via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Who We Are
The National Student Loan Program (NSLP), a private, non-profit organization with a mission to empower students for a lifetime of financial success. From planning for college to paying for college, we strive towards providing greater student financial success.
Why Join Us
At the National Student Loan Program, we hire the most talented people for our teams. We have a passion for higher education. We provide expertise in higher education access, student loan repayment, analytics, default prevention, financial education and verification. Our mission is to support schools as they arm students with the knowledge needed to become financially responsible citizens.
What We Offer
- Support. We’ll provide a positive environment and provide you the tools for success.
- Comprehensive Training Program
- Professional Growth and Career Development
- A fun Casual Work Environment
- We value a Work Life Balance
- Benefits! (Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, and two retirement benefits with a 100% 401(k) match!)
- Want to continue your education? We can help with that! We offer tuition reimbursement up to $5,250 per calendar year.
- Ready for a vacation? Well, you are in luck! We provide employees with 10 paid holidays and 12 days of vacation.
Equal Opportunity Employer
FES and The National Student Loan Program take affirmative action to insure that applicants with job related qualifications are employed and employees are treated when employed without regard to their race, color, religious creed, age, marital status, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender identity or expression, intellectual disability, mental disability or physical disability.