We’re seeking a Technical Support Analyst to assist our internal and external clients with their technical questions and hardware issues. The ideal candidate will love solving problems, have experience explaining solutions and thrive on helping people use technology. You’ll not only be handling our front lines calls, but also diving right into supporting network related issues.
Our Technical Support Analysts serve as the first point of contact for the Network Operations department and are responsible for understanding the client’s needs. A typical day will involve solving software, hardware or VOIP issues. In addition, our analysts are assigned projects to build PC hardware, evaluate client purchases, install customized software for clients, and work with our engineers to create client related solutions. You will be responsible for problem identification, tracking, solutions via direct intervention or referral, and follow-up to client requests.
In short, we’re looking for team-oriented, highly motivated professional with a willingness to learn and make a difference. You’ll be part of a supportive team that helps move you and our organizations forward.
What you’ll need!
- Associate’s degree from a 2-year college or technical school; or equivalent combination of education and computer support and customer service experience.
- At least 1 year experience providing technical support to end users in a professional workplace environment.
- Solid understanding and experience with Windows Operating Systems and Microsoft Office Suite products in a support role required.
- Familiarity with Windows Server administration through Active Directory for supporting desktop rights and access required.
- Experience supporting desktops, laptops and peripherals.
- Ability to work independently with little supervision, as well as participating as a team on assigned projects.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively and professionally, both verbally and in writing.
- Maintains positive attitude with focus on customer satisfaction.
- Problem solves, thinks analytically, and is attentive to detail.
- Handles multiple tasks efficiently and organizes work to meet deadlines.
- Strong work ethic, integrity, and the will to win
- Successful completion of a background investigation is required.
If you are interested in joining one of our mission-driven teams, apply today and submit your resume, cover letter on our ADP WorkforceNow site at https://bit.ly/3vczIh6 or send via email to email@example.com
Who We Are
FES is a nonprofit foundation that provides support to communities and nonprofit organizations so they can focus on fulfilling their missions. For over 30 years, FES has served the needs of those who serve their communities such as hospitals, schools, and other nonprofit organizations. We help these organizations with a professional image and promotion, with IT security, websites and with setting up or maintaining their networks.
Our experience gives us a unique understanding of the needs of the non-profit community along with the ability to develop time-saving, cost-effective solutions. We’re here to help. Our goal is to simplify life for the clients we serve.
Why Join Us
At FES, we hire the most talented people for our teams and help build rewarding careers with our commitment to serving others. If you’re interested in network operations, technical support, or just want to get a head start on your career, we would love to hear from you.
What We Offer
- We’ll provide a positive environment and provide you the tools for success.
- A fun Casual Work Environment
- We value a Work Life Balance
- We reward candidates by offering competitive pay.
- Benefits! (Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, and two retirement benefits with a 100% 401 (k) match!)
- Want to continue your education? We can help with that! We offer tuition reimbursement up to $5,250 per calendar year.
- Ready for a vacation? Well, you are in luck! We provide employees with 10 paid holidays and 12 days of vacation.
Equal Opportunity Employer
FES takes affirmative action to insure that applicants with job related qualifications are employed and employees are treated when employed without regard to their race, color, religious creed, age, marital status, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender identity or expression, intellectual disability, mental disability or physical disability.