We’re seeking a Temporary Computer Support Analyst to provide fast and friendly technical assistance as part of our Network Operations department in Lincoln, Nebraska. The ideal candidate will love solving problems, have experience explaining solutions and thrive on helping people reach their goals.
A typical day will involve providing technical guidance and operational support to users in the implementation and use of software applications, PC hardware, peripherals and telephone systems. Our Computer Support Analysts serve as the first point of contact for the Network Operations department and are responsible for problem identification, tracking, solutions via direct intervention or referral, and follow-up to client requests.
In short, we’re looking for team-oriented, highly motivated, professional students with a willingness to learn and make a difference. You’ll be part of a dedicated and supportive team that helps move you and our organizations forward.
What you’ll need!
- Proven ability to provide technical support to end users through education or work experience.We welcome applications from current students.
- Flexible to accommodate your school schedule working up to 30 hours weekly.
- Solid understanding and experience with Windows Operating Systems and Microsoft Office Suite products in a support role required.
- Experience supporting desktops, laptops and peripherals.
- Ability to work independently with little supervision, as well as participating on assigned projects.
- Effectively communicate in a courteous manner.
- Maintains positive attitude with focus on customer satisfaction.
- Problem solves, thinks analytically, and is attentive to detail.
- Handles multiple tasks efficiently and organizes work to meet deadlines.
- Strong work ethic, integrity, and the will to win.
- Successful completion of a background investigation is required.
If you are interested in joining one of our mission-driven teams, apply today and submit your resume, cover letter on our ADP WorkforceNow site at https://bit.ly/3pPERbL or send via email to email@example.com
Who We Are
FES is a nonprofit foundation that provides support to communities and nonprofit organizations so they can focus on fulfilling their missions. For over 30 years, FES has served the needs of those who serve their communities such as hospitals, schools, and other nonprofit organizations. We help these organizations with a professional image and promotion, with IT security, websites and with setting up or maintaining their networks.
Our experience gives us a unique understanding of the needs of the non-profit community along with the ability to develop time-saving, cost-effective solutions. We’re here to help. Our goal is to simplify life for the clients we serve.
Why Join Us
At FES, we hire the most talented people for our teams and help build rewarding careers with our commitment to serving others. If you’re interested in network operations, technical support, or just want to get a head start on your career, we would love to hear from you.
What We Offer
- Support. We’ll provide a positive environment and provide you the tools for success.
- Comprehensive Training Program
- Professional Growth and Career Development
- A fun Casual Work Environment
- We value a Work Life Balance
Equal Opportunity Employer
FES and The National Student Loan Program take affirmative action to insure that applicants with job related qualifications are employed and employees are treated when employed without regard to their race, color, religious creed, age, marital status, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender identity or expression, intellectual disability, mental disability or physical disability.