Inceptia, a division of the National Student Loan Program, is looking for an Assistant Vice President of Business Development to join our team!
What You’ll Do
The Assistant Vice President of Business Development acts as a liaison to Inceptia’s external and internal customers with the purpose of creating new business opportunities. This individual oversees the day to day operations of product lines, collaborates new concept identification and provides consultation services to current and prospective clients in the Higher Education Administration community. As the Assistant Vice President of Business Development, you’ll successfully identify and assess needs while selling Inceptia’s products and services as client solutions. The ideal candidate is a systems thinker, excels in strategy, loves innovation and has a knack for building relationships and evaluating new opportunities to generate growth.
In addition to promoting and strengthening relationships between Inceptia and its client community, this individual will execute annual Sales plans, participate in National Business Development Meetings, assist in developing and deploying new and/or enhanced company products and services and represent Inceptia at client and industry functions presenting professional subject matter sessions.
The ideal candidate will reside in the RMASFAA, SWASFAA or WASFAA region and have experience selling to schools in those regions.
What You’ll Need
- A Bachelor’s degree from a four-year College or university is required; Graduate Degree preferred.
- A self-directed attitude and a skilled communicator with two years of relevant experience and or/training in Higher Education Administration, Higher Education Consulting or related industry; or, equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Self-starter with a proven, measurable track record of sales success.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to effectively present and negotiate.
- Strong interest in the power of creativity and innovation and its positive impact on business growth.
- Thrives in a fast paced, dynamic environment while possessing the ability to work with individuals both inside and outside of the organization.
- Knowledge and detailed understanding of laws, regulations, policies and procedures governing Higher Education policy and programs.
- Keen understanding of basic Financial Management principles.
- Successful completion of a background investigation is required.
What We Offer
- We’ll provide a positive environment and the tools for success with annual performance reviews and opportunity for salary increases.
- We value a Work Life Balance.
- We reward candidates by offering competitive pay.
- Benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, and two retirement benefits with a 100% 401(k) match!)
- We value education and offer tuition reimbursement up to $5,250 per calendar year.
- We not only provide employees with 10 paid holidays every year, you also receive 15 days (3 weeks) of vacation and 10 days of sick time annually.
How to Apply
If you are interested in this exciting opportunity, apply today and submit your resume and cover letter on our ADP Workforce Now site at https://bit.ly/2WjoXgQ or send via email to email@example.com. For more information, please visit our website at www.Inceptia.org.
Who We Are
Inceptia, a division of National Student Loan Program (NSLP), is a nonprofit organization committed to offering effective and uncomplicated solutions in verification, financial aid management, financial education, and repayment wellness. For more than 35 years, Inceptia and NSLP have helped millions of students achieve their higher education dreams at schools nationwide. Our mission is to support schools in illuminating a path towards educational and financial success for students and families, allowing them to pursue their dreams of reaching their full potential. Our solutions are designed to support student success by helping financial aid administrators maximize resources, so they can spend more time delivering meaningful learning experiences across the student lifecycle that fosters education and personal development.
Equal Opportunity Employer
FES and Inceptia take affirmative action to insure that applicants with job related qualifications are employed and employees are treated when employed without regard to their race, color, religious creed, age, marital status, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender identity or expression, intellectual disability, mental disability or physical disability.